MILFORD, Del. - Milford Police say a man was arrested Monday in connection to a counterfeit money and theft investigation that began last Wednesday.
On April 5th, Milford Police began an investigation when they received a report of a man trying to use counterfeit money at the Milford Walgreens. Police also learned that items had been concealed and removed from the store during the incident.
Marvin D. Spady, 46, of Milford, was developed as a suspect in the case and police obtained a warrant for his arrest. Spady was arrested on Monday and charged with third degree conspiracy and theft by false pretense.
Police say they are also searching for another suspect who they believe is involved in the case: Jennifer M. Sparacio, 29, of Greenwood. Anyone who has any information on Sparacio's location is encouraged to call Milford Police at 302-422-8081 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
- A mother's Facebook plea helps put a sex offender back behind bars
- Wicomico County Department of Corrections awarded grant
- 19th Annual Boardwalkin' for Pets to take place Saturday
- Ocean City Wind Turbine Petition Gets Support from Mayor, City Council
- Officials seek new borrow areas for Ocean City beach replenishment project
- Southwest Airlines offers apology, $5K, to passengers on damaged jet