MILFORD, Del. - A man was arrested, after police say he dragged a man into a front yard and assaulted him at a Milford home.
The Milford Police Department says on Monday, officers were dispatched to Rogers Drive for a physical altercation, in Milford. Authorities say 27-year-old Jabaron Robinson, of Milford, came to the home and was involved in a verbal altercation with a man.
According to the report, during the verbal argument, Robinson threatened to harm the man. At that point, the argument turned physical when Robinson then reportedly pulled the man out to the front yard and began to assault him, causing minor injuries to the victim. police report that Robinson allegedly damaged the victim's vehicle and the front door of the home.
The victim was reportedly taken to a hospital for treatment as a result of the assault.
Robinson was arrested and charged with assault third degree, terroristic threatening, and two counts of criminal mischief under $1,000. He wa later released on $1,200 unsecured bail. Officials say a no contact order was placed between Robinson and the victim.
Robinson is ordered to appear in the Kent County Court of Common Pleas at a later date in reference to this case.
- Questions asked following end of neighborhood watch
- Resort town changes view of ocean for visitors
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues