SUSSEX COUNTY, Del. - A man who was arrested last summer in Georgetown for allegedly making terroristic threats at a local golf course has pleaded guilty.
Officials say Dzmitry Papou pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct. He was then ordered to pay 10,000 to the organization.
Papou turned himself into police last July after he and another man allegedly walked into the Americana Bayside Welcome Center and made threats to an employee
Out of caution, the nearby Freeman Stage postponed a performance by "The Band Perry."
- Investigation continues into controversial KIHS video
- Bus passenger arrested on drug charges in Md.
- Several Governors form group to study gun violence, offer solutions
- Police: 85-year-old woman dead after Md. crash
- Budget to draw Va. Senate back to work on May 14
- Pastor arrested on child pornography charges in Del.