MILFORD, Del. - A man is facing drugs charges, after police say he was arrested as a result of a three-month drug investigation, in Sussex County.
The Milford Police Department says on Wednesday, their Special Operations Group executed a search warrant at a home, in the 200 block of Marshall Street, in Milford. Authorities say heroin and drug paraphernalia was seized during the search.
Officers report that 36-year-old Cameron Freeman, of Milford, was taken into custody as a result of the three month drug investigation. Freeman was charged with possession with the intent to deliver a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. police say he was issued $1,000 secured bail.
The 38-year-old was reportedly then turned over to Sussex Correctional Institution.
The Milford Police Department was assisted by the Carlisle Fire Company, Delaware Department of Natural Resources Police Environmental Crimes Unit, and the Delaware State Police Kent County Drug Unit during the investigation.
A preliminary hearing is set for December 7 at the Sussex County Court of Common Pleas.
- Code Purple extends services as cold temps continue
- Police search for Del. man wanted on multiple charges
- Man charged in connection to 2017 incident at Somerset Co. Dept. of Social Services
- No one injured in Kent County house fire; cause identified
- Physician, 78, sentenced on Medicaid fraud, drug charges in Va.
- Deputies: Acetaminophen and oxycodone found during Dorchester Co. traffic stop; one arrested