MAGNOLIA, Del. - A 32-year-old Magnolia man faces up to 25 years in prison for his no contest plea to a charge of dealing in child pornography.
In January 2017, members of the Child Predator Task Force executed a search warrant at Brad Edmisten's home on Olde Field Drive, and found pictures of child pornography on a computer.
A Superior Court judge will sentence Edmisten in September.
- A mother's Facebook plea helps put a sex offender back behind bars
- Wicomico County Department of Corrections awarded grant
- 19th Annual Boardwalkin' for Pets to take place Saturday
- Ocean City Wind Turbine Petition Gets Support from Mayor, City Council
- Officials seek new borrow areas for Ocean City beach replenishment project
- Southwest Airlines offers apology, $5K, to passengers on damaged jet