MAGNOLIA, Del. - A 32-year-old Magnolia man faces up to 25 years in prison for his no contest plea to a charge of dealing in child pornography.
In January 2017, members of the Child Predator Task Force executed a search warrant at Brad Edmisten's home on Olde Field Drive, and found pictures of child pornography on a computer.
A Superior Court judge will sentence Edmisten in September.
- Updated Day One of Hammond Taylor trial
- Officials: Students and staff safe after threat reported to Pocomoke High's main office
- Fire officials: No injuries reported in Millsboro explosion
- After Florida shooting, Millsboro PD says they're prepped for an active shooting situation
- College of William & Mary picks first woman as president in 325 years
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged