LAUREL, Del. - Many Easter egg hunts are going on around Delmarva. In Laurel, one Easter egg hunt was quite unique, as a helicopter flew by and dropped thousands of eggs from the sky.
We are told this event was held as an outreach to the community.
"We usually start about 6 weeks before Easter collecting the candy and then we spend two weeks stuffing the eggs and getting ready for them. We buy the eggs and our church buys the candy and we spend a couple of weeks stuffing eggs taping them," Pastor Dukes tells us.
- Fox's Pizza Den Opens First Maryland Restaurant in Berlin
- Day 2: Raymond Murray murder trial
- March's 'Teacher Who Makes a Difference' award
- Local students participate in unique "Trashion Show"
- Exclusive first look at SBY Marathon medal designed by local students
- One charged after fatal crash in Kent Co.