SELBYVILLE, Del. - Delaware State Police and Selbyville Police are currently on the scene of a serious crash on US 113 in Selbyville on Friday afternoon.
According to Delaware State Police, around 1:05 PM on Friday, a crash involving a car and a motorcycle happened at the intersection of southbound DuPont Boulevard (US 113) and West Church Street.
Injuries have been reported in the crash; however, the exact number and seriousness of the injuries is unclear at this time.
US 113 southbound and northbound is currently closed at Church Street. Drivers are told to expect delays in the area and find other routes of travel. Further details will be released when the investigation concludes.
People can follow real time travel advisories through Del DOT here to get updates on the road opening.
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury
- One dead in Ellendale hit and run crash; investigation ongoing
- Police: Man dead after two-vehicle crash in Laurel
- Dover Police: Over 60 bags of heroin, over $11K found in drug investigation; one charged