FRANKFORD, Del. - Authorities say they are on the scene, after a crash happened involving an overturned propane truck, in Frankford. Pepper Road is currently closed as a result of the crash.
Delaware State Police say on Wednesday, around 11:09 AM, a crash involving a overturned propane truck happened, just south of Lazy Lagoon Road, on Pepper Road, in Frankford. Troopers say injuries have been reported, but the exact number and extent of the injuries are unknown at this time.
Pepper Road, south of Lazy Lagoon Road, is currently closed. Drivers should expect delays in the area and find alternate routes of travel.
For updates on road closures and openings, click here.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man
- Foodie Friday: Watermen's Inn
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center
- Police search for suspects involved in Milford strong armed robbery