ELLENDALE, Del. - Police are currently on the scene of a crash reportedly involving a car and a truck, in Ellendale.
Delaware State Police say on Friday, just after 11:00 AM, a crash happened near the intersection of Holly Tree Road and Hummingbird Road involving a car and a truck, in Ellendale. Authorities say that injuries have been reported, but the exact number and the extent of the injuries are unknown at this time.
Holly Tree Road at Hummingbird road is currently closed. DSP advises commuters to expect delays in the area and to find alternate routes of travel.
47 ABC will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
- Operation Warm provides coats to hundreds of Delaware students
- Wicomico Co. drug bust leads to arrest of Parkside teacher
- UPDATE: Parkside teacher being held without bond in Salisbury; previous bond revoked
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury