DELAWARE - HHGREGG says that they are closing 88 stores and three distribution centers to try and return the company to profitability.
The stores slated to close include stores in Dover, Wilmington and Newark, 11 stores in Maryland and 16 stores in Virginia.
Officials say the closures should be completed by mid-April and will cause the elimination of 1,500 jobs.
- One dead in Ellendale hit and run crash; investigation ongoing
- Police: Man dead after two-vehicle crash in Laurel
- Dover Police: Over 60 bags of heroin, over $11K found in drug investigation; one charged
- Foodie Friday: Rare & Rye
- Officials: No one hurt in barn fire on DSU'S campus
- Missing Dover man: Marcus Carney