DELAWARE - HHGREGG says that they are closing 88 stores and three distribution centers to try and return the company to profitability.
The stores slated to close include stores in Dover, Wilmington and Newark, 11 stores in Maryland and 16 stores in Virginia.
Officials say the closures should be completed by mid-April and will cause the elimination of 1,500 jobs.
- DSU celebrates Dr. King's dream
- Made On Delmarva: XFire Bowstrings
- Community activists try to reclaim Martin Luther King Jr. Day through human billboard
- Berlin veterinarian talks about potential risks essential oils have on cats
- PRMC ranks in top 10% of all US hospitals
- Wicomico Emergency Services responds to Hawaii's false missile alert