MILFORD, Del. - Police say that a Harrington woman was arrested on theft charges on June 16 after allegedly stealing from the business that she worked for in Milford.
According to the Milford Police Department, on June 13 at 3:28 p.m., officers responded to a business on Airport Road for an internal theft complaint. Investigators say that over eight and a half months, an employee, 23-year-old Renee Baker of Harrington reportedly stole an unknown amount of money from the business.
Investigators say that Baker also allegedly falsified business records during the theft. A warrant was given to Baker on one count of theft over $1500 and one count of falsifying business records.
On June 16, Baker reportedly turned herself into Milford Police and was arrested. She was arraigned through Justice of the Peace Court two and released on $3000 unsecured bail with a no contact order with the victim.
She was ordered to appear in Kent County Court of Common Pleas at a later date for a preliminary hearing.
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues
- Police: Fake money circulating in Salisbury
- Blades getting closer to drinkable water