HARRINGTON, Del. - The Harrington Police Department is asking for the public's help in locating a registered tier two sex offender who failed to register his address in May.
Corey J. Bailey, 40, of Harrington, was last known to have lived in the 100 block of Dorman Street. Police say Bailey is required to verify his address twice a year.
Harrington Police currently have an active warrant for Bailey and ask that anyone with information on his location call them at 302-398-4493 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
- Where does all of the road salt go?
- Three out of six Delaware hospitals penalized over patient safety concerns
- Ocean Pines introduces new license plate, raises money for police department
- 2018 award winners for Maryland's offshore wind business & workforce development program announced
- Local couple fulfills wish list of little girl from Indiana
- Raccoon in Angola Crest II, Sussex County tests positive for rabies