DOVER, Del. - A robbery remains under investigation, after police say a man was robbed and assaulted by four men, in Dover.
The Dover Police Department says on Saturday, around 7:00 PM, a 28-year-old man was walking in the area of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, near River Road, when he was approached by four unknown men.
According to the report, one of the suspects pointed what appeared to be a handgun at the victim and demanded he empty his pockets. Police say the victim refused and walked across the street, when the suspect reportedly began to shoot him with a BB gun. Law enforcement says they learned from the victim that one of the men then tackled him to the ground and the four suspects began assaulting him, taking his cell phone before fleeing into the Capital Green neighborhood.
The victim reportedly refused medical treatment. Police don't have much of a description of the suspects except that they are described as four juvenile males.
This robbery remains under investigation by the Dover Police Department.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call Dover PD at 302-736-7111 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- Four arrested for drug sales and possession near one year old
- Fatal vehicle accident on route 50 seven others injured.
- Businesses hope to attract new customers with festive event
- Travon Miles trains for his redemption with the Globetrotters
- Code Purple in full effect in Sussex County
- Perdue helps Salvation Army spread Christmas cheer for local kids