DAGSBORO, Del. - The Delaware State Police Sussex County Governor's Task Force has arrested four people in connection with illegal drug activity at a residence in Dagsboro.
The Delaware State Police say their work started about a month ago on October 31st following numerous complaints regarding drug activity and drug distribution occurring at a residence located on the 30000 block of Iron Branch Road.
Several individuals were arrested on this date for drug dealing and weapons charges after 31 bags of heroin, over 2 grams of cocaine, a .22 caliber rifle and ammunition were seized.
Police responded to the same residence again this evening and arrested 34-year-old Hasan Oney of Millsboro, 21-year-old Edward Thomas of Millsboro, 26-year-old Keion Sturgis of Dagsboro and 45-year-old Lynnell Drummond of Dagsboro after seizing 390 bags of heroin and over $3,000.00 of suspected drug proceeds.
The four have been charged with various drug offenses which include possession and paraphernalia. Oney has been committed to the Sussex Correctional Institution. Thomas, Sturgis and Drummond have been released on bond.
- Whale spotted at pier in Ocean City
- Police: Man stole ambulance, drove intoxicated and crashed in Va.
- UPDATE: Murder suspect arrested on tip in Texas bar
- Officials: Three locations fail alcohol compliance check in Wicomico Co.
- Deputies investigate alleged fraud incident in connection with Md. college
- Authorities: Two in critical condition after Del. crash with tractor trailer