GEORGETOWN, Del. - Police say that County Seat Highway (U.S. 9) at Tyndall Road has since opened back up
Police are investigating a double car crash that killed two people, in Georgetown.
Delaware State Police say they are currently investigating a serious crash involving two cars. According to the report, on Friday, the incident happened, around 1:12 PM, on the County Seat Highway (US9) at Tyndall Road.
Authorities say that US9 at Tyndall Road is currently closed in all directions, and drivers should expect delays in the area and use alternate routes.
- Locals weigh in on potential school safety measures
- Wicomico Co. woman convicted in 2017 child abuse case
- UPDATE: Man sentenced in 2016 rape case in Wicomico County
- Democrats unveil bill to ban assault-type rifles in Del.
- Del. woman, non-profit organization employee indicted on multiple fraud charges
- Unconscious driver arrested on DUI charges in Wicomico Co.