SUSSEX COUNTY, Del. - The Delaware Department of Transportation along with the City of Rehoboth have closed Southbound Route one due to a water main break, on Tuesday.
Drivers will take the following detour: Southbound Route 1A southbound to Grove Street to State Road. The City of Rehoboth's contractor A-Del Construction is fixing the water main.
The roadway is expected to open by 9:00 PM on Tuesday night. On Wednesday, drivers should expect single lane closures on Southbound Route 1B southbound.
- Not My Child hopes to continue conversation about opioids
- Dover sewage failure investigation continues
- Inmate claims "torture" after JTVCC uprising; DOC and COAD deny claims
- Day One of Hammond Taylor trial
- Officials: Students and staff safe after threat reported to Pocomoke High's main office
- Fire officials: No injuries reported in Millsboro explosion