Delaware

Electrical malfunction causes accidental garage fire in Millsboro

MILLSBORO, De. - The Office of the State Fire Marshal in Delaware  has determined a fire in Millsboro as accidental.

On Sunday around 3:00 a.m. firefighters from the Gumboro Volunteer Fire Company responded to the 36000 block of Pear Tree Road.

Upon arrival officials spotted a detached garage and motor home recreational vehicle on fire and threatening an adjacent home.

State fire investigators say the fire originated in the garage where an electrical malfunction occurred from the motor home R-V- electrical service hook up.

Fire damage was  totaled to be $80,000.

There were no reported injuries
 
 


More Stories in the News