MILLSBORO, De. - The Office of the State Fire Marshal in Delaware has determined a fire in Millsboro as accidental.
On Sunday around 3:00 a.m. firefighters from the Gumboro Volunteer Fire Company responded to the 36000 block of Pear Tree Road.
Upon arrival officials spotted a detached garage and motor home recreational vehicle on fire and threatening an adjacent home.
State fire investigators say the fire originated in the garage where an electrical malfunction occurred from the motor home R-V- electrical service hook up.
Fire damage was totaled to be $80,000.
There were no reported injuries
- November's 'Teacher Who Makes A Difference' winner
- Tips to prevent the flu, after the first flu-related death in Delaware
- Police: No one injured in reported Delmar robbery
- UPDATE: Family pet dies in Berlin house fire; cause undetermined
- Officials: Dog dies in Cheswold blaze; cause under investigation
- Suspects sought in connection to Rehoboth Beach shoplifting incident