LINCOLN, Del. - Delaware State Police say they are looking for a Lincoln woman who is wanted for a robbery in Sussex County.
On February 2nd, Julia N. Vadakin, 23, allegedly robbed someone at knife-point inside the victim's residence on Cubbage Drive.
Police say at around 6:08 that evening, Vadakin came to that residence attempting to sell laundry products. The victim reportedly agreed to purchase some, but had to go to the kitchen to get money.
Police say Vadakin followed the victim into the kitchen and threatened her with a knife, demanding money, credit cards and a cell phone.
As another person in the home attempted to take a photo of the suspect with a cell phone, Vadakin reportedly demanded that phone as well. When the second victim refused, Vadakin fled from the home.
No one was injured, officials said.
Investigators later linked Vadakin as the suspect in this case. Police say she is wanted in both Kent and Sussex Counties and has been linked to shoplifting by the Camden Police Department.
Vadakin is described as a white female standing around 5' 7" tall and weighting approximately 200 to 225 pounds.
Anyone with information of Julia Vadakin's location is asked to call Detective J. Jones at 302-752-3795 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
- Man wanted for Ellendale thefts arrested in New York
- Trial date reset for Pocomoke City woman charged in death of 3-year-old
- Virginia GOP House Speaker announces retirement
- National Parks offering free entry on Presidents Day
- Head-on collision in Easton; two flown to Shock Trauma
- Appointee to head Maryland lottery nearing vote after delays
Photos from around Delmarva during and after the January 7th snow.Read More »