MILTON, Del. - A shooting remains under investigation, after troopers say a home was riddled with bullets, in Sussex County.
Delaware State Police say on Wednesday, just after 9:00 PM, troopers responded to the 15000 block of Walker Drive for a report of shots fired, in Milton. Once on scene, law enforcement learned from the homeowner that there were multiple gunshots fired at their house. According to the report, multiple bullet holes were found on the outside and inside of the home.
None of the residents of the home, including two adults and three children, were injured in the incident. There are apparently no suspects at this time.
This incident remains under investigation by DSP.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call Troop 4 Major Crimes Unit at 302-856-5850 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- Airport applying for expansion grant
- Wild Senate race has nothing on past elections in Alabama
- Informant testifies against ex-cop accused in terror trial in Va.
- Gov. Hogan urges reauthorization of children's health program
- Two flown to Shock Trauma after four-vehicle crash in Easton
- Police: Trash truck fire closes down highway for over an hour in Talbot Co.