DOVER, Del. - A man who allegedly wanted to buy an iPhone quickly found himself at gun point and the victim of a home invasion Wednesday night. Now Delaware State Police need your help in finding the people responsible.
Authorities say this all happened near the 1300 block of South Little Creek Road around 9pm.
According to police the 35-year-old claims he went to meet a female about purchasing an iPhone at an agreed location. After talking over the terms the victim drove with the female to his house to get the money, however when they got there he was ambushed by two armed men who demanded money.
The armed men forced the victim into his house and ransacked his bedroom however they didn't find any money and soon forced the victim back into his car.
Eventually they would return to his home a second time where they stole several items before fleeing the scene.
Police are asking that anyone who has information regarding this crime call Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333
- Local psychiatrist's license suspended amid allegations
- New pilot program instills love of sports and team building at Pocomoke Middle School
- City of Salisbury unveils new youth community center
- Horses rescued as investigation continues to unfold
- Worcester County opens new thrift shop
- Parkside School horticulture program expands