DOVER, Del. - A home invasion remains under investigation, after troopers say multiple subjects with guns invaded a home while children were present, in Dover.
Delaware State Police say on Wednesday, just after 9:45 PM, troopers responded to the 100 block of South Governors Boulevard for a reported home invasion. Once on scene, troopers encountered a 31-year-old home owner who stated that she heard a knock at her door, multiple people armed with handguns forced their way into the home when she proceeded to open the door.
According to the report, DSP learned that the intended target was the 31-year-old Victim's ex-boyfriend, who no longer lives at the residence. During the incident, four children ranging from ages 5 to 14 were apparently inside the residence. The home owner and her four children were not injured in the incident.
This incident remains under investigation.
Anyone with information related this incident is asked to call Detective j. Dear, Troop 3 Criminal Investigative Unit at 302-698-8540 or Delaware Crime Stoppers 1-800-847-3333.
- Pathways To Success discuss plans for media partnership
- Ocean City considering Coca Cola logo on water tower
- Blades water safe to drink again
- Ocean City council passes resolution opposing offshore drilling
- OC Cruisin' to return for 28th year
- Officials: Property demolition set Feb. 23 in Salisbury; E. Isabella St. closes