KENTON, Del. - An investigation is ongoing, after authorities say an elderly husband and wife were found dead with gunshot wounds in their Kent County home.
Delaware State police say on Thursday, around 11:00 AM, a man went to a home, in the unit block of Cooper Street, to check on his elderly in-laws and bring them breakfast, in Kenton. According to the report, once inside the locked house with a key, the man discovered a husband and wife in the bedroom with apparent gunshot wounds. The man then apparently called 911. Both the man and woman were pronounced dead at the scene.
Troopers say the investigation of the incident is in its early stages and is ongoing. 47ABC will update this article as more information becomes available.
- UPDATE: At least 25 horses found dead at Wicomico Co. property; investigation ongoing
- Harris addresses wind farm at town hall
- Remembering CAMP Rehoboth co-founder Steve Elkins
- St. Patrick's Day impacts local sales
- Foodie Friday: Doña Maria's Pupuseria
- Del. man guilty on gun charge relating to 2017 video