MILFORD, Del. - A woman is facing drug charges, after police say they found drugs in the presence of children, in Milford.
The Milford Police Department says on Tuesday, their Drug Unit executed a search warrant on a vehicle on North Street. According to authorities, the search revealed crack cocaine and drug paraphernalia. Children were reportedly present during the traffic stop.
Police say 22-year-old Jhlea Kiser, of Georgetown, was arrested and charged with possession with the intent to deliver a controlled substance, two counts of endangering the welfare of a child, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Kiser was issued $285 secured bail at Justice of the Peace Court #7. A future court date is scheduled for December 1 at the Kent County Court of Common Pleas.
- Former Md. police officer sentenced for lying on timesheets
- Man in custody after police find over 4,000 bags of heroin in Del.
- UPDATE: Del. felon surrenders to authorities
- Supreme Court to hear arguments against travel ban
- Governor announces new land conservation strategy in Va.
- Lawmakers want to make state song gender neutral