DOVER, Del. - The Delaware State Police say they have arrested two Dover residents following the conclusion of a drug dealing investigation.
On Friday, members of the Kent County Drug Unit, assisted by the Kent County Governor's Task Force (GTF) and the Delaware State Police Special Operations Response Team (SORT), say they executed a narcotics search warrant at a residence, in the 100 block of Jeri Lane, Dover.
Upon entering the home, members of SORT found 20-year-old Carlisle Lindmark and 20-year-old Jazmyne Harris and took them in to custody without incident.
Police say a search of the residence produced 65.41 grams of Marijuana, 3 un-prescribed Alprazolam pills and $3000.00 in suspected drug money.
Lindmark and Harris were transported to Delaware State Police Troop 3, where they were arrested and formally charged with one count each of: Possession with Intent to Deliver Marijuana, Possession of a Schedule IV Controlled Substance and Conspiracy 2nd Degree.
Lindmark was arraigned in Justice of the Peace Court #2 and released after posting $6000.00 bail.
Harris was also arraigned in Justice of the Peace Court #2 and released on $6000.00 unsecured bond.
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Seaford man pleads guilty for role in shooting death of 18-year-old man
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in Dover
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Sussex Co. rape and kidnapping case; Dover man out on bond
- UPDATE: Trial begins for one of six allegedly involved in 2017 murder of Salisbury man
- DSP: Body found in Dover; death investigation ongoing