DOVER, Del. - Dover Police say a 21-year-old man is facing his third DUI after he was found early Saturday morning passed out in the drive-thru lane at a McDonald's.
Shortly before 1 AM, police responded to a call of a passed out driver at the McDonald's at 915 South DuPont Highway. Officers say they found the driver, Octavio Lopez-Hernandez, to be intoxicated and arrested him without incident.
Lopez-Hernandez is charged with a third offense DUI. He has been committed to the James T. Vaughn Correctional Center in default of a cash bond of $5,000.
- Gun in carry-on leads to charges against Delaware senator
- Dover man sentenced after being caught with a gun twice in six months
- Cheswold man sentenced after raping, then trying to hire someone to kill his wife
- Carper says repealing ACA would cripple the fight against opioid addiction
- Millsboro man pleads guilty to robbery and other charges
- Rehoboth man convicted of robbery and carjacking