DOVER, Del. - Dover Police say a 21-year-old man is facing his third DUI after he was found early Saturday morning passed out in the drive-thru lane at a McDonald's.
Shortly before 1 AM, police responded to a call of a passed out driver at the McDonald's at 915 South DuPont Highway. Officers say they found the driver, Octavio Lopez-Hernandez, to be intoxicated and arrested him without incident.
Lopez-Hernandez is charged with a third offense DUI. He has been committed to the James T. Vaughn Correctional Center in default of a cash bond of $5,000.
- Worc. Co. resident looking to start first sober living home in the county
- Maryland Senate OKs bill to revive bail system
- Maryland Senate panel OKs ban on fracking
- Trump lawyers ask court to move quickly on travel ban appeal
- Salisbury chiropractor facing tax fraud charges
- Police pursuit ends in crash at Dover car dealership; two arrested on drug charges
Photos from around Delmarva during and after the January 7th snow.Read More »