DOVER, Del. - Dover Police say a 21-year-old man is facing his third DUI after he was found early Saturday morning passed out in the drive-thru lane at a McDonald's.
Shortly before 1 AM, police responded to a call of a passed out driver at the McDonald's at 915 South DuPont Highway. Officers say they found the driver, Octavio Lopez-Hernandez, to be intoxicated and arrested him without incident.
Lopez-Hernandez is charged with a third offense DUI. He has been committed to the James T. Vaughn Correctional Center in default of a cash bond of $5,000.
- Poultry worker advocates rally outside Salisbury Perdue facility
- Maryland governor to eulogize his father on Saturday
- Maryland man indicted on racketeering charges in Delaware
- Lake Forest educator awarded as 'Teacher Who Makes A Difference'
- Decomposed whale washes up near Delaware Bay
- Updated UPDATE: State Trooper fatally shot at Bear Wawa; suspect barricaded in Middletown home