DOVER, Del. - Police are searching for the suspect responsible for a shooting that injured a man, in Dover.
The Dover Police Department says on Thursday, around 3:42 AM, officers responded to the first block of north New Street for reports of shots fired. According to the report, a short time later, officers were informed that a man drove to Bayhealth Kent General Hospital with two gunshot wounds to the abdomen. Police say the victim is in stable condition after receiving surgery.
According Dover PD, the suspect is described as a man wearing all black clothing. This investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call the Dover Police Department at 302-736-7111 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- One year after fire, Wicomico Yacht Club is halfway through rebuilding
- Delmarva families follow a Christmas star to Bethlehem
- Local coffee shop looking to revive Crisfield's downtown area
- Developmental center seeking mentors for program
- UPDATE: Smyrna prison riot lawsuit ends with over $7 Mil. settlement in Del.
- Woman pleads guilty to accessory to rape charges in Accomack Co.