DOVER, Del. - Police are searching for the suspect responsible for a shooting that injured a man, in Dover.
The Dover Police Department says on Thursday, around 3:42 AM, officers responded to the first block of north New Street for reports of shots fired. According to the report, a short time later, officers were informed that a man drove to Bayhealth Kent General Hospital with two gunshot wounds to the abdomen. Police say the victim is in stable condition after receiving surgery.
According Dover PD, the suspect is described as a man wearing all black clothing. This investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information related to this incident is asked to call the Dover Police Department at 302-736-7111 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- Homicide Investigation Underway in Salisbury
- Police seize over three thousand bags of heroin along with marijuana during traffic stop
- UPDATE: At least 25 horses found dead at Wicomico Co. property; investigation ongoing
- Harris addresses wind farm at town hall
- Remembering CAMP Rehoboth co-founder Steve Elkins
- St. Patrick's Day impacts local sales