DOVER, Del. - Dover Police say a man was arrested early Sunday morning after he allegedly stabbed another man during an argument.
At around 3:12 AM, officers responded to the incident in the 1200 block of Harrison Drive. Police arrested 21-year-old Daeshawn Shouman after learning he reportedly used a pocket knife to stab a 26-year-old man three times in the back.
The victim was taken to Bayhealth Kent General Hospital where he was treated and released.
Shouman is charged with second degree assault and possession of a deadly weapon during the commission of a felony. He was released on a $45,000 bond, officials said.
- Poultry worker advocates rally outside Salisbury Perdue facility
- Maryland governor to eulogize his father on Saturday
- Maryland man indicted on racketeering charges in Delaware
- Lake Forest educator awarded as 'Teacher Who Makes A Difference'
- Decomposed whale washes up near Delaware Bay
- Updated UPDATE: State Trooper fatally shot at Bear Wawa; suspect barricaded in Middletown home