DOVER, Del. - Dover Police say a man was arrested early Sunday morning after he allegedly stabbed another man during an argument.
At around 3:12 AM, officers responded to the incident in the 1200 block of Harrison Drive. Police arrested 21-year-old Daeshawn Shouman after learning he reportedly used a pocket knife to stab a 26-year-old man three times in the back.
The victim was taken to Bayhealth Kent General Hospital where he was treated and released.
Shouman is charged with second degree assault and possession of a deadly weapon during the commission of a felony. He was released on a $45,000 bond, officials said.
- Gun in carry-on leads to charges against Delaware senator
- Dover man sentenced after being caught with a gun twice in six months
- Cheswold man sentenced after raping, then trying to hire someone to kill his wife
- Carper says repealing ACA would cripple the fight against opioid addiction
- Millsboro man pleads guilty to robbery and other charges
- Rehoboth man convicted of robbery and carjacking