DOVER, Del. - Dover Police say a man was arrested early Sunday morning after he allegedly stabbed another man during an argument.
At around 3:12 AM, officers responded to the incident in the 1200 block of Harrison Drive. Police arrested 21-year-old Daeshawn Shouman after learning he reportedly used a pocket knife to stab a 26-year-old man three times in the back.
The victim was taken to Bayhealth Kent General Hospital where he was treated and released.
Shouman is charged with second degree assault and possession of a deadly weapon during the commission of a felony. He was released on a $45,000 bond, officials said.
- Worc. Co. resident looking to start first sober living home in the county
- Maryland Senate OKs bill to revive bail system
- Maryland Senate panel OKs ban on fracking
- Trump lawyers ask court to move quickly on travel ban appeal
- Salisbury chiropractor facing tax fraud charges
- Police pursuit ends in crash at Dover car dealership; two arrested on drug charges
Photos from around Delmarva during and after the January 7th snow.Read More »