DOVER, Del. - The Dover Police Department is investigating an armed robbery that occurred early Saturday morning at the Royal Farms on S. Saulsbury Road.
Police say a black male suspect entered the business, pulled out a handgun and demanded for cash. He then fled the store with an undisclosed amount of cash in a black Toyota Camry with a female driver.
The male suspect was described as wearing a dark shirt, ball cap, plaid pajama pants and slippers.
The investigation is currently ongoing and anyone with any information is asked to contact the Dover Police Department at (302)-736-7111. Callers may remain anonymous.
Tips can also be submitted to law enforcement through tip lines maintained by Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 or online at http://www.tipsubmit.com or through the Dover Police Department MyPD Mobile App.
- Police: Officer shot, killed intervening in domestic dispute in Md.
- UPDATE: Man arrested in connection to Salisbury slashing
- U.S. Supreme Court: Dodd-Frank whistleblower protection is narrow
- Police: Suspects unsuccessful in getting property during Dover home invasion; investigation ongoing
- Traffic Alert: Lane closures for Route 1 NB announced for upcoming Kent Co. project
- Prison visits restricted as preventative flu measure in Del.