DOVER, Del. - A man is in custody, after police say cocaine and money were found during a search, in Dover.
The Dover Police Department says on Thursday, at 8:30 PM, officers were assisted by Delaware Probation and Parole with a curfew check on Par Haven Drive. Police say the curfew check was for 37-year-old Shawn hicks, of Dover.
According to the report, an administrative search laed to probation officers discovering 21.7 grams of crack cocaine, .3 grams of marijuana, a digital scale, and $1,942 in drug money.
Hicks was arrested and charged with possession with intent to deliver cocaine, possession of crack cocaine, possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and resisting arrest.
He was then turned over to the James T. Vaughn Correctional Center in default of bond and violation of probation.
- Democrats unveil bill to ban assault-type rifles in Del.
- Del. woman, non-profit organization employee indicted on multiple fraud charges
- Unconscious driver arrested on DUI charges in Wicomico Co.
- Md. catholic school principal arrested on multiple DUI charges
- Smoke detectors being recalled as they may not detect smoke
- Mumps outbreak linked to Hispanic dance festival in Del.