DOVER, Del. - The selection committee started reviewing applications on Friday for the search of a new police chief in Dover.
As Mayor Robin Christiansen said in the past, they're conducting a nationwide search to fill the position vacated by Former Chief Paul Bernat, who retired in January.
Christiansen tells 47abc that he will make the final presentation of the committee's selection to the city council for approval.
Marvin Mailey is currently serving as interim police chief.
- Seaford church holds stand with students: prayers to break the cycle of violence vigil
- Sussex County Habitat for Humanity dedicates two rehabilitated homes
- Paid sick leave law in effect in Maryland
- Warm weather during winter days could affect certain crops across Delmarva
- Hammond Taylor found not guilty in the murder of Tavin Molock
- UMES takes extra safety steps for homecoming concert