KENT COUNTY, Del. - A Delaware man has pleaded guilty in connection with a Dover murder that happened almost two years ago.
Officials say Rondree Campbell pleaded guilty to manslaughter for the shooting death of Sylvester Williams. He was then sentenced to ten years in prison which includes probation.
Campbell was arrested after he fired multiple shots on South New Street in November 2015. He told police that he was not targeting Williams but someone he had a fight with earlier that day.
- Wanted Seaford man arrested on drug and gun charges
- A look at current weather conditions in Ocean City and Cambridge
- Wicomico Co. real estate agent, council candidate arrested on DUI charges
- Md. man convicted in 2017 death of 18-day-old child
- Senior citizen guilty in Wicomico Co. sex abuse case
- Del. DOC searching for wanted Dover inmate