DOVER, Del. - Police say that a Dover man was arrested after he was found with multiple guns on Thursday night.
21-year-old Denzel Braker was charged with multiple firearms offenses after being arrested by Dover Police. Officers say they were in the area of Manchester Square on Stevenson Drive when they saw Braker sitting in the passenger side of a car, outside of his mandated curfew time.
The officers reportedly got in contact with Braker and found that he had a nine millimeter handgun in his waistband.
Braker was arrested without incident and committed to JTVCC on $35,000 secured bond on two counts of possession of a firearm/ammo by person prohibited, carrying a concealed deadly weapon and violation of probation.
- Fire officials: No injuries reported in Millsboro explosion
- After Florida shooting, Millsboro PD says they're prepped for an active shooting situation
- College of William & Mary picks first woman as president in 325 years
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged
- Police: Man wanted after woman was slashed in assault incident in Salisbury
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.