DOVER, Del. - The Delaware Department of Corrections is searching for an inmate after he reportedly failed to return from an approved job seeking pass.
DOC officials say that Antoine Henderson, an inmate at the Morris Community Corrections Center, did not return from an approved job seeking pass on Tuesday. Authorities report that a warrant for escape after conviction has been issued, since Henderson's whereabouts are currently unknown. The 27-year-old is described as standing 5' 5" tall, weighing 118 lbs., with black hair and brown eyes. His last known address was in New Castle, Delaware.
Henderson is currently serving time for criminal non-support. Community Corrections Centers are level 4 facilities where offenders are transitioning back into the community, and are not secured like level 5 facilities. Inmates are allowed to leave to go to work, to look for work, or attend approved treatment sessions.
Anyone with information on Henderson's whereabouts is asked to call the Department of Corrections at 800-542-9524 or your local police department.
- McCready Health expands its Behavioral Health Unit
- Wicomico Yacht Club nears opening
- Locals weigh in on potential school safety measures
- Wicomico Co. woman convicted in 2017 child abuse case
- UPDATE: Man sentenced in 2016 rape case in Wicomico County
- Democrats unveil bill to ban assault-type rifles in Del.