The town of Dewey Beach may have found their new town manager. Officials say the town's search committee recommended Scott Koenig for the new position. On Saturday, the town commission chose Koenig in a 5-0 vote.More than 20 applicants applied for the town manager position. The mayor of Dewey Beach, T.J. Redefer, says the contract negotiations will begin to bring Koenig to the town. The search for a new town manager comes after the former town Manager, Marc Appelbaum, faced serious accusations, including sexual harassment.
- State panel updates Del. revenue forecast
- Maryland legislative session reaches milestone crossover day
- Dine out 2 help out campaign
- Update :Officials offering reward in Wicomico County homicide investigation
- Seaford man faces felony charges after domestic altercation
- One dead in early morning house trailer fire in Millsboro