ELLENDALE, Del. - Transportation officials announce several lane closures for an upcoming work project on US 113, in Sussex County.
The Delaware Department of Transportation says their contractor, JJID Inc., will be lengthening the US 113 northbound left-turn lane onto Redden Road, and creating an acceleration lane from eastbound Redden road onto US 113 southbound, in Ellendale. This project will apparently begin on November 20, from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and run through late-January. Stripping a bike lane along US 113 will also be included in the project.
Officials say that there will be lane closures on US 113 northbound and southbound during the road work project. There will be no work on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
Drivers should expect lane shifts and be aware that construction personnel and equipment will be working close to travel lanes.
- Operation Warm provides coats to hundreds of Delaware students
- Wicomico Co. drug bust leads to arrest of Parkside teacher
- UPDATE: Parkside teacher being held without bond in Salisbury; previous bond revoked
- Del. man charged with third DUI offense after Dover crash
- Wanted Easton man surrenders to police; man facing weapons and drug charges
- Deputies: Student tased after resisting arrest at Parkside High in Salisbury