ELLENDALE, Del. - Transportation officials announce several lane closures for an upcoming work project on US 113, in Sussex County.
The Delaware Department of Transportation says their contractor, JJID Inc., will be lengthening the US 113 northbound left-turn lane onto Redden Road, and creating an acceleration lane from eastbound Redden road onto US 113 southbound, in Ellendale. This project will apparently begin on November 20, from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and run through late-January. Stripping a bike lane along US 113 will also be included in the project.
Officials say that there will be lane closures on US 113 northbound and southbound during the road work project. There will be no work on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.
Drivers should expect lane shifts and be aware that construction personnel and equipment will be working close to travel lanes.
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man
- Foodie Friday: Watermen's Inn
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center
- Police search for suspects involved in Milford strong armed robbery