DOVER, De. - Delaware State University and I.G. Burton and Co. are proud to announce their new $50,000 scholarship endowment.
"It is special when an area business joins D.S.U. in its student success goals," said D.S.U. president Harry L. Williams.
Delaware State University students who apply for the scholarship, must be registered as full time, in need of financial assistance and have a 2.80 or higher GPA.
Scholarship recipients will be able to use the funds towards tuition, books, fees and on-campus-living.
"Delaware State University is grateful for the generosity of I.G. Burton and Co."
- Steve Harvey nationwide turkey giveaway helps Delmarva
- Dealing with annoying relatives during holiday gatherings
- Remembering seniors on Thanksgiving
- Local families receive Mountaire's Thanksgiving meal
- Family cooks Thanksgiving dinner for local community
- DSU neuroscience center awarded research grant from NIH