SUSSEX COUNTY, Del. - A Delaware man has pleaded guilty in connection with a multi-agency operation involving law enforcement from Sussex County to Philadelphia.
Carlton Gibbs pleaded guilty to second degree robbery and second degree conspiracy. He was then sentenced to time served and 18 months of probation.
Gibbs was involved in an operation that resulted in twenty seven arrests on racketeering, murder, weapons and drug charges.
- JTVCC Inmate sues DOC over allege "torture" after uprising
- Salisbury officials celebrate groundbreaking of Riverwalk amphitheatre
- Man guilty on multiple charges after previous conviction in Del.
- Maryland Senators pay a visit to Salisbury University to discuss local issues
- Police: Fake money circulating in Salisbury
- Blades getting closer to drinkable water