SUSSEX COUNTY, Del. - A Delaware man has pleaded guilty in connection with a multi-agency operation involving law enforcement from Sussex County to Philadelphia.
Carlton Gibbs pleaded guilty to second degree robbery and second degree conspiracy. He was then sentenced to time served and 18 months of probation.
Gibbs was involved in an operation that resulted in twenty seven arrests on racketeering, murder, weapons and drug charges.
- Lawmakers want to make state song gender neutral
- Delaware Senate approves bill aimed at tackling mental health and gun violence
- Ocean City bills impacting distilling and special events zones signed into law
- Governor Larry Hogan signs multiple gun control bills
- Residents voice concerns over CAFO potentially affecting water quality in Worcester County
- Assateague Island National Seashore to increase entrance fees for visitors