SEAFORD, Del. - Beebe Healthcare, Bayhealth, and Nanticoke Memorial are serving their community the best way possible by providing cancer care coordinators for patients in need.
47 ABC spoke to a Terri Clifton, a coordinator at Nanticoke Memorial today, who says they are dedicated to helping patients going through a stressful time.
Clifton says this program will give patients the opportunity to focus on healing, by helping schedule appointments, provide transportation assistance, offer emotional support, and help with financial needs.
Patients do not need referrals. They will try to visit each and every single patient to let them know there are services available.
Nanticoke Memorial treats patients who are over the age of 18 and they serve up to 100 patients a month.
- Police seize over three thousand bags of heroin along with marijuana during traffic stop
- UPDATE: At least 25 horses found dead at Wicomico Co. property; investigation ongoing
- Harris addresses wind farm at town hall
- Remembering CAMP Rehoboth co-founder Steve Elkins
- St. Patrick's Day impacts local sales
- Foodie Friday: Doña Maria's Pupuseria