RIO BLANCO Co., Co. - Delaware wildfire crews have arrived in Colorado.
This weekend a team of 17 local firefighters were sent to the Rocky Mountains to battle a 300 acre fire.
Lightning started the fire three days ago in Rio Blanco County. We're told 15 percent of the fire has been contained.
Officials in Colorado are expecting thunderstorms with dry lighting to roll in within the next two days and will be on the lookout in case new fires start.
So far there is no timeline on when the fire will be completely contained.
- Delmarva law enforcement team up for St. Patrick's Day impaired driving checkpoints
- Del. lawmakers approve tougher penalties for straw gun purchases
- CHEER seeking donations for a new kitchen to serve the growing population of elders
- Pa. woman receives sixth DUI charge in Del.
- Md. Senate approves state budget measure
- UPDATE: Video released of school resource officer during Florida school shooting