DOVER, Del. - A man is facing his third DUI charge, after police say he was involved in a crash, in Dover.
The Dover Police Department says on Thursday, just before 6:00 PM, 28-year-old Kyle Hertz, of Camden-Wyoming, was driving a vehicle that was involved in a crash, in Dover. The crash reportedly happened in the area of Webbs Lane and South DuPont Highway.
Police say they determined that Hertz was under the influence of drugs at the time of the crash. No injuries were reported in accident.
Hertz was arrested and charged with third offense of DUI. He was later released on an unsecured bond.
- Code Purple extends services as cold temps continue
- Police search for Del. man wanted on multiple charges
- Man charged in connection to 2017 incident at Somerset Co. Dept. of Social Services
- No one injured in Kent County house fire; cause identified
- Physician, 78, sentenced on Medicaid fraud, drug charges in Va.
- Deputies: Acetaminophen and oxycodone found during Dorchester Co. traffic stop; one arrested