SUSSEX COUNTY, Del. - Transportation officials say DART will be making changes after receiving feedback from customers at community forums, in Delaware
On Wednesday, Delaware Transit Corporation says DART will be making a series of improvements after reviewing customer feedback from Community Conversations in Wilmington and Newark last week.
Officials say there were common themes at the meetings including the need for more shelters and benches as well as restoring a stop at Rodney Square for some routes that pass right by on the way out of town. Sussex County will also be included in the conversations regarding the May service change.
Below is the information for the public hearing workshops that will be held in Sussex County in March:
-Wednesday, March 7 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, Dover Public Library (Multi-Purpose Room A), Lockerman Plaza, in Dover, DE
-Thursday, March 8 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Milford Public Library (Lions Club Room A), Southeast Front Street, in Milford, DE
For more information on DART and DART schedules, click here.
- Worcester County STEM students offered opportunity to work in career fields
- Not My Child hopes to continue conversation about opioids
- Dover sewage failure investigation continues
- Inmate claims "torture" after JTVCC uprising; DOC and COAD deny claims
- Day One of Hammond Taylor trial
- Officials: Students and staff safe after threat reported to Pocomoke High's main office