HARRINGTON, Del. - Cheerwine is celebrating their 100 year anniversary and they've been at the Delaware State Fair to continue that celebration.
They have a booth in the exhibit hall right near the 47 ABC set.
As part of their celebration they are giving away free samples of Cheerwine including samples of Cheerwine Kreme which combines the taste of Krispy Kreme with Cheerwine.
Since both companies are located in North Carolina the two decided to team up for the invention that is only available during the summer.
"Krispy Kreme is out of Winston Salem North Carolina and Cheerwine is out of Salisbury North Carolina so it's really two iconic North Carolina brands coming together for the Cheerwine Kreme collaboration which is again, that great taste, that great one of a kind taste of Cheerwine with a hint of Krispy Kreme donut glaze flavor," said Arthur Carver IV, regional sales manager for the company.
The Cheerwine team invites anyone to come down to the fair to try a taste.
- Salisbury Zoo hosts 30 annual Earth Day celebration
- A mother's Facebook plea helps put a sex offender back behind bars
- Wicomico County Department of Corrections awarded grant
- 19th Annual Boardwalkin' for Pets to take place Saturday
- Ocean City Wind Turbine Petition Gets Support from Mayor, City Council
- Officials seek new borrow areas for Ocean City beach replenishment project