HARRINGTON, Del. - Police are searching for a suspect after they say a cash register was stolen in Harrington.
Delaware State Police say on March 1, just before 5:35 AM, a suspect broke the exterior glass door of the Harrington Moose Lodge, in the 10900 block of South DuPont Highway. Once inside, police say the suspect ransacked the location and used an unknown object to hit the cash register.
According to the report, the suspect took the cash register prior to fleeing the scene. Law enforcement describes the suspect as a heavyset male, wearing a light-colored hooded sweatshirt, dark colored pants and gloves. The suspect was also carrying a bookbag on his back.
Anyone with information related to the identity of the suspect is asked to call Troop 3, Property Crimes Unit, Detective S. Carbine at 302-698-8444, or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- Code Purple extends services as cold temps continue
- Police search for Del. man wanted on multiple charges
- Man charged in connection to 2017 incident at Somerset Co. Dept. of Social Services
- No one injured in Kent County house fire; cause identified
- Physician, 78, sentenced on Medicaid fraud, drug charges in Va.
- Deputies: Acetaminophen and oxycodone found during Dorchester Co. traffic stop; one arrested