GUMBORO, Del. - A popular banquet is back in Gumboro after a brief hiatus. The Bay Shore Community Church will be hosting 350 nature lovers Saturday night to celebrate the great outdoors here on Delmarva.
Camp Feast as it's known will be giving away three shotguns, a cross bow and more door prizes.
Funds from the event will go to Southern Delaware Therapeutic Riding, providing therapy through horse back riding to promote the physical, emotional and educational growth of children and adults with disabilities in our community.
"We have Fathers and sons and brothers and cousins that have come together to this event for years. We started this back this year and we got all of these calls from people that remember they came with their dad years ago and so it really brings families together," says lead pastor Danny Tice.
Included in the program is handgun certification and gun safety. If you missed out on tickets, you can already reserve a spot for Camp Feast 2019, next February.
- Ocean City considering Coca Cola logo on water tower
- Blades water safe to drink again
- Ocean City council passes resolution opposing offshore drilling
- OC Cruisin' to return for 28th year
- Officials: Property demolition set Feb. 23 in Salisbury; E. Isabella St. closes
- Del. prison guard smuggler serving three years wants home confinement