CAMDEN, Del. - A local school employee was arrested, after authorities say he was sending sexual text messages to a student at another school, in Camden.
Delaware State Police say on Friday, they began an investigation after a 17-year-old Caesar Rodney High School student reported to a school employee that 35-year-old Dale Street, of Dover, was sending her text messages that were sexual in nature. According to the report, Street started texting the student on September 26 and met her one time in the parking lot of the John S. Charlton school, where he is employed.
Authorities say Street was arrested on Tuesday. Street was charged with sexual solicitation of a child under 18. He was later released on a $20,000 unsecured bond.
Anyone with information related to similar incidents regarding Dale Street is asked to call Detective A. Palese at 302-697-2161 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- Locals weigh in on potential school safety measures
- Wicomico Co. woman convicted in 2017 child abuse case
- UPDATE: Man sentenced in 2016 rape case in Wicomico County
- Democrats unveil bill to ban assault-type rifles in Del.
- Del. woman, non-profit organization employee indicted on multiple fraud charges
- Unconscious driver arrested on DUI charges in Wicomico Co.