HARRINGTON, Del. - Troopers are searching for suspects, after authorities say they broke into a store and stole an ATM machine, in Harrington.
Delaware State Police say on Friday, around 2:40 AM, officers responded to the Shore Stop, in the 16300 block of South DuPont Highway, in Harrington, after an alarm activation was received by the Kent County Emergency Operations Center. Once on scene, troopers noticed a glass door on the north side had been shattered. After further investigation, authorities learned that suspects went into the store by using an unknown object to break the window. The suspects then reportedly removed an ATM machine before fleeing in an unknown direction.
DSP describes the suspect in the surveillance photo as a man wearing a light colored hooded sweatshirt, dark pants, a beanie on his head, and a mask covering the lower portion of his face. No other in formation is available on a possible second suspect.
Anyone with information related to this incident or the suspects involved is asked to call Trooper First Class C. Batson at 302-698-8497 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333.
- County considers changes to scholarship fund
- AAA predicts record volume of drivers for Thanksgiving
- Medical marijuana dispensary coming to Smyrna in 2018
- Mountaire's Thanksgiving for Thousands draws hundreds of volunteers
- Governor enacts new rules for Lee statue rallies in Va.
- Man reportedly shot at New Church home, investigation ongoing