DOVER, Del. - The Department of Corrections is looking for an inmate, who they say did not return from an approved work pass, in Dover.
The Delaware DOC says on Friday, Antonio Perry, an inmate at the Morris Correctional Community Center, did not return from an approved work pass. Authorities say that a warrant for escape was issued, since Perry's whereabouts are unknown and unauthorized at this time.
According to the report, the 37-year-old is described as standing 5' 09", weighing 167 lbs., with brown eyes and black hair. His last known address is in Dover, DE. Perry is currently serving time for violation of probation: drug dealing plus aggravating factor.
MCCC is a level four Community Corrections Center. Community Corrections Centers are level 4 facilities that helps those who are transitioning back into the community. Level four facilities are not secured like level five facilities. At level four facilities, offenders are allowed to leave the facility to go to work, seek jobs, or attend approved treatment sessions.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Perry is asked to call the Department of Corrections at 800-542-9524 or your local police department.
- PRMC now offers minimally invasive brain surgery
- Salisbury traffic stop leads to drug charges for Pa. man
- Foodie Friday: Watermen's Inn
- UPDATE: International sex offender sentenced for rape of Del. child
- UPDATE: Wanted inmate in custody after escape from Del. correctional center
- Police search for suspects involved in Milford strong armed robbery