DOVER, Del. - A two-month-long drug investigation in Dover ended with a search warrant and an arrest.
Police say that 31-year-old Felipe Goicuria was picked up along with 200 grams of marijuana, 850 bags of heroin, 30 grams of cocaine, other heroin items, ammunition and a handgun.
The 31-year-old was committed on more than 912,000 cash bail on multiple drug and gun charges along with child endangerment and others.
- Police: Officer shot, killed intervening in domestic dispute in Md.
- UPDATE: Man arrested in connection to Salisbury slashing
- U.S. Supreme Court: Dodd-Frank whistleblower protection is narrow
- Police: Suspects unsuccessful in getting property during Dover home invasion; investigation ongoing
- Traffic Alert: Lane closures for Route 1 NB announced for upcoming Kent Co. project
- Prison visits restricted as preventative flu measure in Del.