LAUREL, Del. - This Halloween, lots of trick or treating and family friendly events were underway in Delmarva.
If folks in the mood for a thrill, then checking out a local haunted house might be a good idea.
47 ABC went to Nightmare's Haunted House in Laurel to get a behind the scenes look at their attraction.
Halloween is the last day residents can enjoy the attraction. Doors open to the public at 7PM. Folks can bring a canned food item and get a discount on their admission.
- DelMarVa Model Railroad Club hosts final open house of the season
- Community supports Delaware family who lost everything in a fire
- Manning announces U.S. Senate run
- Locals audition for roles in film shot on Delmarva
- Dover police officer facing several charges including DUI following hit and run accident
- Speed and alcohol being considered as factors in serious Del. crash, police say