LAUREL, Del. - This Halloween, lots of trick or treating and family friendly events were underway in Delmarva.
If folks in the mood for a thrill, then checking out a local haunted house might be a good idea.
47 ABC went to Nightmare's Haunted House in Laurel to get a behind the scenes look at their attraction.
Halloween is the last day residents can enjoy the attraction. Doors open to the public at 7PM. Folks can bring a canned food item and get a discount on their admission.
- Missing Dover man: Marcus Carney
- Suspicious package outside Sussex Co. building reportedly interrupts traffic
- DSP: Family fights suspect in Millsboro home invasion; suspect sought
- Manhunt continues for shooter of Baltimore Md. detective
- Delegates convene at NAACP meeting to improve Eastern Shore community
- Residents voice concerns over potential land grant