HARRINGTON, Del. - What's better than fried food at the fair? From sizzling savory bites to sweetness delights, 47 ABC set out to find the best fried food at the Delaware State Fair.
First up, the ripper dog from Rajun Cajun. A hot dog dropped into the deep fryer to add some crunch. It's Nathan's all beef deep fried hot dog, with chili cheese, bacon bits, jalapeños and home made hot sauce.
Adding to that fried food frenzy, we take our taste buds to a local vendor called Sea Hogg's to tackle the fried frog legs. The frog legs were shipped from Louisiana and they bread them in a seafood seasoning.
And because local matters, this Rehoboth Beach food truck hopes to add some spice to the fair food.
After that, we hopped over to the sweet side to Tootsie's Fried Dough to taste some of the fried Reese's cups, Snickers bars, and Oreos.
And the Delaware State Fair has much more to offer, but it was fair to say, all the fried food we devoured was love at first bite.
- Over 100 doses of alprazolam found in Dover; two charged
- Police: Man wanted after woman was slashed in assault incident in Salisbury
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Kent Co.
- UPDATE: Seaford man pleads guilty for role in shooting death of 18-year-old man
- Man arrested on child pornography charges in Dover
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Sussex Co. rape and kidnapping case; Dover man out on bond